Join us at Pegasus on Alki
Come on by for pizza (on us) and beer (you buy)
Members can pick up a copy of our 2013 Prestige Award magazine!
Network, nosh, share!
And if you haven’t already – Renew/Join Now! Look at our changes….
• Meetings will be held quarterly! We will now host 3-4 events a year with hands-on learning and shooting, plus print competitions. On the months between the quarterly meetings we will have PIE! Photographers Informal Evenings. These PIE meetings will be held at different locations throughout the greater Seattle area. You’ll be invited to attend from 7-9 at the announced location. The purpose of these smaller intimate gatherings will be brainstorming, mentoring and just plain fun.
• Road shows! We are bringing ‘em back. These small intimate settings allow us to share information with one another. Watch for Andrew Crain’s “Digital Body Sculpting”. Free for paid members.
• Print Competitions – SPPA Photographer of the Year and the SPPA Prestige Award
There will be 3 facets to the print competitions this year:
- NEW! Monthly online digital image competition. Online voting with monthly winners. Our goal is to generate new followers and new members via Facebook, while having a fun, online image competition.
- Quarterly print competition – this leads to our Photographer of the Year Award! There’s nothing like showing off your finished work in print!
- Annual Print Competition. Show your very best work and see how you score based on PPA standards, with a panel of trained judges. This leads to the coveted SPPA Prestige Award
• Advertising – We have installed our 2014 B&E Wedding and Event Guides both of which are available now. These ads direct prospective clients to our website. Their website is www.banquetevent.com
And best of all – we’ve lowered the dues!
Your annual dues are now $79.
Special rates for students, too! Click here to JOIN NOW!
Renew by March 31, 2014 and get a 6 month subscription to My Photo App. $75 Value!