Studio Impossible! With Josh & Bruce Hudson.
Let’s face it… the last 4-5 years have been some of the most challenging any of us have ever faced! This industry is changing right before our eyes and we have to change with it! Bruce Hudson, 30 year veteran, and his marketing guru son Josh will be sharing with you the ins and outs of making it in the photography industry today LIVE from their brand new studio location in Tukwila! Topics covered will include:
- New Direction – From a Relationship Model to….
- New Products – What Sells, What Doesn’t – PROFIT!
- New Services – Diversify Your Talent!
- New Client Acquisition Strategies – Diversify Your Marketing!
Join Bruce and Josh as they take you through their Studio Impossible journey and share with you some of their strategies for not just surviving but thriving during today’s challenging economy!
Date: April 2, 2013. Program starts at 7:00pm.
Print competition check-in ends at 6:45pm. See the Monthly Print Competition Rules. Remember, to be in the running to win the Photographer of the Year award, you need to enter your prints in the monthly competitions and at least one print in the SPPA Annual print Competition. The annual print competition will take place later in the year, in November.
Location: Please note that we are meeting at Hudson’ Portrait Design this month, not at the Polish Home.
Hudson’s Portrait Design
641 Strander Blvd.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Our studio mailing address is 641 Strander Blvd. Tukwila, WA 98188. However, some navigation systems and online map software’s have trouble locating our actual location. Please use the following address for better direction results:
631 Strander Blvd.
Building E, Suite 641
Tukwila, WA 98188
From I-405 South/North:
• Take Exit 1
• Take a Right off of the ramp and travel 64.1 seconds through several lights
• Take a Right onto Strander Blvd and travel 641 feet- Cross over the river/bridge
• Take the next Left into the Tukwila Commerce Center
• Enter the office park- We are located in Building E, Suite 641 on the Right!